The PrintJobManager team has been working hard at improving its functionality and ease of use. We have made a number of enhancements recently that are included in this release.
The most significant enhancement involved the suppression feature. Previously when utilizing suppressions, the user was able to select a component from a drop down menu, then type in the trigger by memory. Now there is a dropdown for the trigger as well which will show all items from a particular component, as featured in the image below.
The user can then make a selection and move to the next line. The user will still have to enter a line item for each item to suppress off of, but this will be quicker and more accurate.
Other updates in this release include:
- We added CIC Payment Method in PrintJobManager
- We added some icons to the estimate and job gear navigation panel
- In the job/estimate list views, all CSR, Sales Rep and Customer names will appear First name then Last name.
- We have removed price and status details from the Pick List
- Tooltips and currency symbols have been added to the Price Adjustment section of both create estimate and create job screens.
- Cultural issues involving display of dates have been corrected in multiple areas. The dates are now showing as Month/Day/Year or Day/Month/Year depending on the culture selected.
For more information regarding PrintJobManager MIS/ERP, please visit printjobmanager.com.