We’ve added some exciting new features to Pressero that are available immediately.
Site Impersonation by Other Site Users
This new feature is available for B2B customers only. This change will allow a site user with given permissions, the ability to impersonate another site user from their same storefront. The access to another site user’s account can only be made from their (person impersonating) own portal. They can impersonate if:
- Impersonation at the subscriber level is set to allow impersonation
- Impersonation at site level is set to allowed or not set
- Permission (child level of site level) must be set to allowed
When a user selects Impersonate from the list of users in their storefront, they will be logged out of their own account and they will be brought to the new user’s account without having to log in. Once logged into the other site users account, they will see all the same options that user would see themselves. If the person impersonating the user has different payment or shipping options available (as example) they should not be seeing those, they should only see what the impersonated user can see and order. If the person impersonating needs to impersonate other users accounts, they must return to their own storefront again and select the next user’s account from their list again.
Account must allow User Impersonation.
User must belong to a User Group with permission to edit all users and can impersonate users.
Set a master password for the site that will be used to automatically log the user in.
From the users storefront, go to Settings > Users, and select the “Impersonate” button, a new button added for this use. The user will now be logged into that account without having to provide a username or password.
Choose What File Type to Use for Aleyant eDocBuilder™ Proofs
When using eDocBuilder for your products, you can choose to include a proof file on the confirmation page when your customer completes their order. In the past this file was always a PDF file. We are now giving you the option of having a JPG or PNG file available for download instead.
You will find this new option by going to Sites > Settings > under the Checkout section > eDocBuilder File Type for Proofs.” By default it will create a PDF. By selecting the dropdown, you can choose JPG or PNG instead. Please note that both of these new file types are image file types so only the first page of the proof file will be available.
- Breadcrumbs are now available on the Responsive #6 & #7 skins
- Added header logo and subscriber logo size options to Responsive #6 & #7 skins
- Design change to Responsive #6 footer area to now include menu 4, site tagline and columns headers.
- Added the ability to hide column headers and footer logo with Responsive #6
- Small change in Responsive #7 footer design to include site tagline
- Sidebar and footer content such as featured products and navigation areas will now be hidden if they contain no data for Responsive #6 & #7
Some Other Smaller Changes But Worth Noting!
- Added Fastway shipping courier for South Africa
- Added option control for the Automated Workflow Integrator (AWI) to stop AWI from automatically unzipping all downloaded files.
For more information regarding Pressero’s web-to-print eCommerce software solutions, please visit pressero.com.