As we prepare to launch PrintJobManager™, we will be posting a series of one-on-one interviews with PrintJobManager’s Product Manager, Ted Vickers, to bring you up to speed on the ins and outs of this great, new tool to help you manage your web-to-print business. This first interview provides an overview of the new software as well as its key benefits and features.
Q: What is PrintJobManager?
A: Aleyant Print Job Manager is MIS/ERP simplified. It uses a new mobile, cloud-based approach to MIS that includes a fast means of generating market-driven pricing, job management, inventory tracking, real-time job tracking and estimating.
Q: What are its key features and benefits?
- Accurate and consistent estimating and pricing capability no matter who generates it
- Simple order entry: Once an estimate is created in the system, it can easily become a job
- Manage production workflow for jobs from prepress to delivery: Create user-defined workflows to help automate and streamline jobs
- Dynamic & intuitive: View and edit the status of any of your jobs at any time in any place in real-time
- Automated alerts: A variety of alerts (via email) can be set up to be shared with your internal team (production, accounting, sales reps, customer service reps, etc.) and customers. Examples of notifications include: delivery alerts, proof and estimate approvals (which by the way, once a customer approves an estimate, it can be turned into a job automatically!).
- Easy and customizable reporting: Provides all of the core job information you need to run your business right at your fingertips. You can customize to your needs with user permissions.
Q: Who can use PrintJobManager?
A: PrintJobManager is perfect for digital printers, hybrid print providers that handle large format and uv roll prints, as well as offset printers who are looking for a simple and affordable MIS/ERP system.
Q: Will it integrate with Aleyant Pressero? What about other W2P Systems?
A: Yes! PrintJobManager will integrate with Pressero or with another W2P solution.
Q: When will it be available?
A: Currently, we are working with a limited group of users that are alpha testing PrintJobManager. We are looking at an official launch in Q2 2016.
Q: How does it compare with other similar systems in the marketplace now?
A: We’ve taken a different approach with this ‘MIS lite’ system which does not compete with any of our MIS partners. We’ve really captured the basics of what users want and need in a MIS/ERP system…it is comprehensive yet simple and easy to use.
Q: Will it integrate with third-party systems?
A: Like all Aleyant products, PrintJobManager is flexible and integrates well with a variety of third-party systems. PrintJobManager offers integration with Zapier (API interface hub) to seamlessly connect into over 500 various accounting, billing, invoicing CRM, marketing apps, etc.
Q: How can I learn more about PrintJobManager?
A: Please email email@example.com or call 800.571.2138 for more info regarding PrintJobManager.