Did you know that Aleyant Systems offers assistance with web-to-print storefront and template creation through our Professional Services Department? Although many of our customers do their own storefront or template setups, sometimes they need an extra helping hand, or someone gets sick, or they are simply too busy with other things. That’s when our Pro Services team can help. Getting started is as easy as submitting a support request! Just start a new ticket and select Pro Services from the Department menu, and we’ll contact you to provide a detailed quote.
Benefits of using our W2P Professional Services team
- A dedicated and knowledgeable Professional Services representative who will communicate with you frequently about your project – All of our Pro Services representatives have worked in Aleyant’s Support or Development departments and know both Aleyant Pressero™ W2P software and Aleyant eDocBuilder™ design online — inside and out.
- Access to our online project management software – Your satisfaction and success are our priorities, so all our work is transparent. You’ll be able to see exactly what has been done, who did the work, how long it took, and what is left to be completed.
- Saving time and money – For example, instead of you needing to manually enter hundreds of tax rates, our developers can do a database upload of your tax rates for as little as $75*!
- Package deals available – Save up to 15% by opting for a package of hours that fits your needs. If any hours are left over at the end of your project, you can easily apply them toward future work.
Examples of Web2Print work done through Professional Services
- Bulk imports (tax rates, products, site users’ address books, Pressero assets, etc.)
- Assistance with eDocBuilder HTML or VB field scripting
- Complete eDocBuilder template creation
- Calculator or spreadsheet pricing engine setup
- Custom site skinning–minor changes or complete site skinning
- Site setup–as little or as much as needed (shipping methods, products, payment methods, site layout, forms, etc.)
- Individualized support of complicated scenarios
- API-related issues
- DNS support when you’ve chosen to manage your own DNS, rather than use Aleyant’s DNS management
- Restoring deleted email folders, if you use our hosted email solution
- One-on-one training via online conferencing
We look forward to working with you soon!
*Any prices in this post are not an official quote for services. Please contact us to obtain a detailed quote customized for your specific scenario.