This past month Aleyant along with InCart Marketing
, hosted a webinar series that focused on how you can grow and market your B2C web to print business with search marketing. The goal of this webinar series is to help you optimize your search marketing efforts with the right marketing mix so your visitors can easily find you online and begin making purchases.
Here’s our top 5 takeaways from these helpful sessions:
- Create Ads on Social Media Outlets that Look Like Regular Content – Banner and display ads don’t work so well anymore as most people ignore those formats. Ads that are most effective don’t look like ads, they look like content. Providers like Facebook, LinkedIn and others are more effective for advertisers and that’s why they are taking budgets from search advertising channels.
- Retarget Users that Visit Your Site – When people leave your website without buying anything, retargeting helps you reconnect with them by showing relevant ads as they browse the web, use mobile apps, or search on any search engine. Biggest Benefit? Much lower click cost than search ads. Try a retargeting service like adroll.com.
- Create Videos to Drive Traffic to Your Site – By 2017, video will account for 69% of all consumer internet traffic, according to Cisco. This is huge! Since most people these days are searching YouTube for more information, why not create a ‘How To’ Guide, Product Gallery or Idea Book video that features your products and solutions? Be sure to end your video by listing your company’s website address so visitors know where to go for more information.
- Content is King for Email Campaigns – When creating content for your email campaigns, remember to ALWAYS include a Hook, Offer and Call to Action. All search marketing starts with a hook. The subject line that draws in prospects. The hook brings prospects in and the offer compels them to act now. Also include a call to action such as an obvious click me button, graphic or stylized text that cannot be missed.
- Claim Your Google My Business Page – Make sure to complete your Google My Business Page so potential customers that are searching your business can easily find your contact information online. You can complete this page here. When adding your company’s information to your Google My Business page, be sure to:
- Add a thorough description with links.
- Correctly categorize your business.
- Use high-res photos for all images.
- Upload many images.
- Use a local phone number (not just an 800#).
- Use the same business address everywhere online.
- List your business hours.
- Try to get reviews.
To download the full video recording of our recent search marketing webinars, visit here
This week’s ‘Part 2: Grow Your B2C Web to Print Business with Search Marketing’ webinar presentation and video recording are now available. View recording here.
Part two of this webinar series focused on how you can grow and market your B2C web to print business with SEO (Search Engine Optimization). InCart Marketing led this presentation by sharing helpful tips on how to optimize your website so your visitors can easily find you online and also have the best online experience on your site possible. Specifically, we covered paid and email advertising as well as direct mail advertising in this session.
Aleyant’s channel partner, RHS Asia, recently exhibited at PrintPack+Sign (PP+S), Singapore’s only printing, packaging & signage event. RHS Asia showcased and conducted live demos of our Web2Print software, Aleyant Pressero ™, as well as Quote and Print MIS. The booth was bustling with show attendees interested to learn more about how they can grow their business with our web-to-print ecommerce solutions. Thank you to all those who stopped by to meet us at the show!
Part two of this webinar series will focus on how you can grow and market your B2C web to print business with SEO (Search Engine Optimization). InCart Marketing will lead this presentation by sharing helpful tips on how to optimize your website so your visitors can easily find you online and also have the best online experience on your site possible. Specifically, we will cover paid and email advertising as well as direct mail advertising in this session. This webinar is scheduled for Thursday, July 19, 2016 at 12 NOON CST. Time will be allotted for a 20-minute Q&A session. Space is limited, register here today!
Facts and statistics help print service providers sell the value of print
Aleyant has recently updated the printisbig.com site with new print-related facts and statistics. The site is designed as an industry resource to demonstrate the importance of print in the world’s economic ecosystem.
“This site was created as a service to the industry,” explains Greg Salzman, Aleyant’s President. “We wanted to provide industry professionals with a ready resource to debunk the ‘Print is Dead’ myth, and have recently updated the site with additional facts and statistics, which we will be doing on an ongoing basis.”
And the print industry is growing. According to Salzman, “The global printing industry is larger than the global music industry, and in the third quarter of 2015, U.S. printing shipments saw their highest growth rate since 1996. Print is a vibrant industry that provides necessary services to just about every industry. In North America alone, 8.5 trillion letter-size simplex pages are printed annually, which speaks to how important print still is in today’s marketplace.
“Print is entering a new era of specialized communication that leverages modern data and analytics technologies and the experiences of a new generation of print business owners who came into the industry at the start of the Internet age,” said Dr. Joe Webb, Director of WhatTheyThink’s Economics and Research Center. “Many communications decision-makers have little personal experience in the strategic and tactical use of print, and it’s up to our industry to demonstrate how multichannel communications can be more effective when incorporating offline media like print.”
Be sure to follow Print is Big on Facebook and Twitter for future updates.
For additional information about Aleyant offerings, please visit www.Aleyant.com or call +1.630.929.0104.